Part Time Facilities Cleaner:
The mission of Stericlean Office Cleaners is to provide exceptional cleaning services to commercial offices and buildings in the New York City area while giving them the quality of cleaning only given in hospitals and healthcare facilities. We pride ourselves on the fact that, “We don’t just clean… We Sanitize!!!” limiting the spread of germs, viruses and bacteria which can be spread very easily in any office environment..
This position supports the maintenance of a high end Real Estate Office. Responsibilities include maintaining compliance of facility by adhering to state and federal regulations, and providing custodial services to the office. Responsibilities also include custodial maintenance of all facilities to which s/he is assigned. The approximate work schedule for this position is 2 days per week, Tuesdays and Fridays from 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM.
The Facilities Cleaner will ultimately be evaluated on a combination of skills, dispositions and behaviors, some of which are related to the specific service area of this position and others that represent general expectations of all Stericlean employees. Uses knowledge of sound facilities and operational practices to ensure compliance with performance standards and licensing requirements, and provide for health and safety of all employees in the facility.. Provide general maintenance to facilities over which s/he has primary responsibility, including regular cleaning of exposed spaces, bathrooms, and floors to include the following:
- Empty trash and wipe cans on a daily basis and haul trash to appropriate receptacles.
- Dusting and wipe down of assigned rooms including all ledges, tables and furniture.
- Wipe down refrigerators.
- Sweep and mop stairwells and ledges.
- Vacuum offices and hallway carpets. Dust office spaces.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all Restrooms and offices.
- Restock cleaning supplies and notify management when supplies are running low.
- Use a carpet extractor to assist in detailed cleaning of carpets during program closures.
- Any other related work requested.
General Staff Responsibilities
- Be present at work in order to provide consistency of services.
- Be a contributory team member in a positive/productive manner.
Demonstrate commitment to mission, values, and policies in the performance of daily duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing preferred.
- Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen.
- Able to lift and move heavy and/or bulky objects or children weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Basic computer literacy in email and internet navigation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Email us at: email@example.com