Location: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Queens
City: New York City
Full/Part Sales Representative:
Pay: 75% Commissions On Every Sale
The mission of Stericlean Office Cleaners is to provide exceptional cleaning services to commercial offices and buildings in the New York City area while giving them the quality of cleaning only given in hospitals and healthcare facilities. We pride ourselves on the fact that, “We don’t just clean… We Sanitize!!!” limiting the spread of germs, viruses and bacteria which can be spread very easily in any office environment..
SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Stericlean Office Cleaners LLC
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned
territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best
suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to lift and move heavy and/or bulky objects or children weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Basic computer literacy in email and internet navigation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org